Welcome to my "uses" page! If you maybe are interested about the specific of some piece of software or hardware that I use day to day, then you are in the right section. 😉
📑 Editor + Terminal
- Currently I use Visual Studio Code as my editor and Terminator as my terminal.
- My favorite themes are Atom One Light for the day and Night Owl for the night.
- My font is Fira Code, which come with programming ligatures.
- I use zsh as my bash interpreter and oh my zsh like my tool for handling the zsh configuration.
- I use zsh autosuggestions as zsh plugin and robbyrussell-modified as my custom zsh theme.
- The Project Manager extension help me to switch between projects.
- I use Eslint and Prettier extensions as developer tools to make sure I'm writing clean code.
⏲ Productivity Apps
- I use Microsoft todo list as my daily to-do list.
- Trello is where I organize and create cards for my personal and works projects.
- I use Grammarly to write ideas and also to check my texts in order to avoid errors and find the perfect words to express me when I need to write in english.
- I use Postman to test APIs requests.
💻 Desktop Setup
- My current machine is a Dell XPS 15 Notebook 7590 i7 2.60HGz with 20GB of RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.
- I use Ubuntu as operative system and Windows 10 just for play videogames.
- I have two Dell U2518D 25 inch monitors.
- I use the Wali dual monitor desk stand to hang my monitors.
- I have a Dell D6000 universal dock to connect all of my peripherals such as mouse, keyboard, monitors, ethernet with only a single cable running on my machine.
- I use an E-Element Z-88 mechanical gaming keyboard.
- I have a Logitech M570 wireless trackball mouse.
- Desk chair is an Asenti Home collection
If you have a question about some of the above items, feel free to reach out to me in the contact page.