Welcome to my uses page. If you are here it is because maybe you are interested in the specific of some piece of software or hardware that I use every day.
📑 Editor + Terminal
- Currently I use Visual Studio Code as my editor and Terminator as my terminal.
- My favorite themes are Atom One Light for the day and Night Owl for the night.
- My font is Fira Code, which comes with programming ligatures.
- I use zsh as my bash interpreter with a custom oh my zsh theme.
- The Project Manager extension help me to switch between projects.
- I use Eslint and Prettier extensions as developer tools to make sure I'm writing clean code.
⏲ Productivity Apps
💻 Desktop Setup
- My current machine is a Dell XPS 15 Notebook 7590 i7 2.60HGz with 20GB of RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.
- I use Ubuntu as my primary OS and Windows 10 just for play videogames.
- I have two Dell U2518D 25 inch monitors.
- I use the Wali dual monitor desk stand to hang my monitors.
- I have a Dell D6000 universal dock to connect all of my peripherals such as a mouse, keyboard, monitors, ethernet with only a single cable running on my machine.
- I use an E-Element Z-88 mechanical gaming keyboard.
- I have a Logitech M570 wireless trackball mouse.
- Desk chair is an Asenti Home collection.
📷 My Home Office
If you have any questions about any of the above items, feel free to reach out to me in the contact page.